Broadband in ChandigarhInternet is one of the prime necessities of human beings in this globalised and hi-tech world.Whether it is for commercial or domestic purposes, internet is absolutely essential. One of the ways of accessing internet is through broadband connections. In the city of Chandigarh, one can find many providers of broadband connections with variety of plans. Below is a list of few prominent ones:
BSNL Broadband in ChandigarhBSNL provides a number of broadband services which includes Landline broadband, mobile broadband and Wimax broadband.
Each broadband service is available in post paid and pre paid options, both.
For applying for BSNL’s broadband connection, one can simply visit their website, www.bsnl.co.in, and register themselves for a connection.
Or else, one can also send following SMS to 54141 (for BSNL mobile or landline users) or 9400054141 (for other users)
BB for BroadBand
LL+BB for Landline and BROADBAND
OTHERS for any other like ,WIMAX,3G DATA Card etc...
ex: send BB to 54141 for broadband
Their sales team will come to your doorstep to collect the documents and provide you with a connection.
Airtel Broadband in Chandigarh
Airtel is another reputable broadband service provider in Chandigarh. In order to avail their service one can either fill up a small form available on their website, Or one can visit the nearest airtel store to buy the connection.
Many different plans are available to suit every pocket. To buy airtel broadband & Fixed Line, you need to submit the documents listed below
- Your Self attested photograph
- Your Photo proof of identity / signature
- The proof of your address
You can attach any of the following documents as Proof of Identity:
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Voter ID Card
- Arm's Licence
- Driving Licence
- Identity Card issued by Central / State Government
- Identity Card issued by Public Sector Undertakings
- Government College / University Identity Card
In case the Proof of Identity document does not contain your address, you must submit one of the following documents as Proof of Address:
- Electricity Bill of State company (not older than last 3 months)
- Telephone Bill of Fixed Line (not older than last 3 months)
- Water Bill (not older than last 3 months)
- Income Tax Assessment Order (not Older than one year
- vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Registered Sale/Lease (Rent) Agreement
Reliance Broadband in Chandigarh
Reliance provides wireless broadband connections. In order to avail their services, one can take one of the following routes:
- Call on 30337777 or 180030007777(toll free)
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Fill an application form on their website and their executives will reach you.
Connect Broadband in Chandigarh:Connect is another company which offers broadband connections in Chandigarh. Connect has following charge rates under different circumstances:
- If customer wants to purchase wi-fi modem from company, then customer have to pay just Rs. 1650 (tax included) as modem cost
- If customer wants to hire wi-fi modem from company, then customer have to pay just one thousand Rupees as activation fee (12.36% service tax extra)
- If customer wants non-wifi modem, then customer have to pay five hundred & fifty Rupees activation fee (12.36% S.T extra)
- If customer uses his/her own modem, then customer have to pay one month rent in advance with Rs. 250 activation fee.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0